Position: Analyst Officer
Job Location: Mumbai,India.
Jobs Details: Citibank Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Analyst for Job Location Mumbai,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 10-03-2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Analyst Officer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Experience: Freshers.
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned.
- Position Title: Communications and Events Coordinator
- Business Group: Citi Shared Services (CSS)
- Department: Strategy and Execution
- Function/Group: Finance and Risk Operations
- Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
- Financial/Budgetary: No
- Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial: Individual Contributor
- Relocation: No
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Act like a Consultant to FRO organization, and have a deep strategic understanding of FRO initiatives and management programs – Global thinking and local execution”
Trainee Jobs, Engineering Jobs and Many More Jobs Available Now – Check Now
- Communications for the Center
- Event Coordination and Management
- Managing Training and related MIS
- Visitor Management
- Management Programs: Rewards and Recognition Coordination
- Drafting and Reviewing Announcements, Teasers, Corporate Communication, Internal Blogs, etc.
- Updating Communication Boards
- Preparing Organization Charts and the Employee Profile Book
- Event Coordination and Logistics Management
- Vendor Invoice Payment Processing
- Manage Training Logistics
- Tracking Training Attendance and Metrics
- Any other administrative work related to Center Management
Candidate Profile :Skills:
- Status tracking and reporting
- Expense tracking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, focused
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage upwards
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Aptitude Test, Technical and HR Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 10-03-2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply online through website on or before 10.03.2017.