Organization: Canara Bank
Position: Probationary Officer
Job Location: All India.
Advt. No. : CB/RP/2/2017
Jobs Details: Canara Bank Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 450 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 31 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Probationary Officer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government..
- No of Post: 450 Posts.
- Age Limit: 20 to 30 years (Age as on 01.04.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23700-42020/-Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 708/- and SC/ST/PWBD Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 118/- Mode of payment of Application fee through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking ..
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.canarabank.com from 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 09.01.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 31.01.2018
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) : 04.03.2018