Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Position: Assistant Director
Job Location: All India
Advt. No. : 1/2017 (A)/Estt.
Jobs Details: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 03 Assistant Director for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 03 July 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Director
- Qualifications: LL.B with three yrs’ experience.
- No of Post: 03 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years (As on 03.07.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.7600/- Per Month.
Application Fee: UR and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 800/- and Mode of payment of Application fee through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. No fee would be paid by SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS Departmental candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Written Exam.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission Of Online Application Starting Date: 11.06.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 03.07.2017
- Date of Payment of On-line Application Fee : 11.06.2017 to 03.07.2017
- Date of Online Exam : 31.07.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bis.org.in from 11.06.2017 to 03.07.2017.