Organization: Bank of Baroda
Position: Public Relations Officer
Job Location: Baroda,India
Jobs Details: Bank of Baroda Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Public Relations Officer for Job Location Baroda,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 01 March 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Public Relations Officer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduation preferably in Mass Communication/Journalism area from a recognized University/ Institution.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: As per OMPL Rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 2,80,000/- Per Annum
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their CV in the prescribed format along with all required document mentioning ‘POST NAME – PR Specialist Officer’ in the subject line to [email protected] on or before 1st March 2018 (23:59 hours).
Venue : Bank of Baroda, Baroda Bhavan, R C Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Baroda – 390007.
Important Date :
- Submission of Application Staring Date: 09.02.2018
- Submission of Application Closing Date: 01.03.2018