Position: Probationary Officer
Job Location: Across India.
Jobs Details: Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 400 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking for Job Location Across India. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website on or before 01 May 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Probationary Officer
- Qualifications: Candidate should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- No of Post: 400 Posts.
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years (Age as on 01.04.2017)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Category Candidates: 10 years
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 750/- and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 100/- Mode of payment of Application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen OR Offline.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date : 01.04.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 01.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 27.05.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 till 11:59 midnight.