Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Position: Agricultural Development Officer & Junior Engineer
Job Location: Assam,India
Advt No. : 11/2017
Jobs Details: Assam Public Service Commission Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 12 Agricultural Development Officer & Junior Engineer for Job Location Assam,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 25 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Agricultural Development Officer
- Qualifications: A candidate must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
- No of Post: 09 Posts.
- Age Limit:18 to 43 years (Age as on 01.01.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.30000-110000/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.12700/-Per Month.
2. Junior Engineer
- Qualifications: A candidate must be 3(Three) years Engineering Diploma holder in Agril. Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agril. Engineering Diploma holders.
- No of Post: 03 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 43 years (Age as on 01.01.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.14000-49000/-Plus Grade Pay Grade Pay : Rs.8700/-Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.10.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 25.10.2017.