Organization: Air India Charters Limited
Position: Store Keeper, Officer & Various Vacancy
Job Location: Kochi,Kerala,India
Jobs Details: Air India Charters Limited Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 49 Store Keeper, Officer & Various Vacancy for Job Location Kochi,Kerala
,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 15 days from the Date of Publication. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Store Keeper
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board or University and Should have knowledge of computer in MS Office.
- No of Post: 22 Posts.
- Age Limit: 30 years (Age as on 01.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.22000/- Per Month.
2. Officer (Finance)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have MBA-Finance from a recognized University/CMA.
- No of Post: 05 Posts.
- Age Limit: 35 years (Age as on 01.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- Per Month.
Other Posts Details:
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning: 01 Post
- Dy. Chief of Finance: 04 Posts
- Officer- Finance : 05 Posts
- Sr Assistant Finance/Cashier: 05 Posts
- Dy Chief of HR: 01 Post
- Assistant – HR : 02 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (CAMO) : 02 Posts
- Manager – Airworthiness Review: 02 Posts
- Officer Material Management: 02 Posts
- Store Inspector: 03 Posts
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Charters Limited payable at Mumbai. SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test, Personal Interview/ Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Date of Publication : 04.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document by post to The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before 15 Days from the Date of Publication.