Position: Assistant Section Officer
Job Location: Hyderabad,India.
Jobs Details: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 01 Assistant Section Officer for Job Location Hyderabad,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 06-02-2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Section Officer
- Qualifications: Holding analogous post (regular) in the same scale of pay in the parent cadre, or ii) Having four years of working experience in the scale of Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Rs.5200- 20200 + 2400 GP in pre-revised scale) on regular basis.
- Desirable: Excellent drafting, typing skills. Proficiency in computers. Experience in handling Administrative matters, budget, policy matters, implementation of Government schemes.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: Not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Pay Scale: 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Not Specified.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Application Submission Last Date: 12-01-2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to N. Satyanarayana Assistant Director General Regional Office Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) 5th Floor, Block-III, My Home Hub Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500 081. Tel:040-2311926. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 06/02/2017.