Position: Assistant Section Officer
Job Location: New Delhi,Delhi,India.
Jobs Details: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 01 Assistant Section Officer for Job Location New Delhi,Delhi,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 12-01-2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Section Officer
- Qualifications: Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same Pay Matrix Level-6/ pre-revised Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs.4200. Or Having five years of regular service in the pay matrix Level-4 / pre-revised Pay scale of Rs 5200-20200+ GP Rs.2400/-.
- Desirable: Excellent noting drafting, typing skills, Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer skills. Experience in handling cash, Finance/Accounts/Administrative/ Legal/ Establishment matters/ budget policy matters/ implementation of Government Schemes, etc.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: Not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Pay Scale: 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Not Specified.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Application Submission Last Date: 12-01-2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 12/01/2017.