Organization: State Bank Of India
Position: Chief Manager, Manager & Deputy Manager
Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/14
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: State Bank Of India Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Chief Manager, Manager & Deputy Manager in Specialist Cadre Officer for Job Location Across India. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Online before 13 January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Chief Manager (Risk & Forex)
- Qualifications: CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred OR MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- No of Post: 04 Posts (Risk – 03 Posts & Forex – 01 Post)
- Age Limit: 28 to 40 years (Age as on 01.12.2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 50030-59170/-Per Month.
2. Manager (Risk & Statistician)
- Qualifications: : M.Sc.(Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS OR CAs/ MBA (Finance).
- No of Post: 06 Posts (Risk – 03 Posts & Statistician – o3 Posts).
- Age Limit: 26 to 36 years for Risk & 30 to 40 years for Statistician (Age as on 01.12.2016).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 42020-51490/- Per Month.
3. Deputy Manager
- Qualifications: MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- No of Post: 01 Post
- Age Limit: 35 years (Age as on 01.12.2016).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 31705-45950/-Per Month.
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates : 3 years
- PWD Category Candidates : 10 years
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 100/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview & Short listing.
Apply Mode: Online/Postal
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application Starting Date : 29.12.2016
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 13.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.01.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 29.12.2016 to 13.01.2017 and Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 20.01.2017.