Position: Probationary Officers (POs)
Advt. No. : CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: State Bank Of India (SBI) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) for Job Location Across India Branch. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website on or before 06 March 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Probationary Officers (POs)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- No of Post: 2313 Posts.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years (Age as on 01.04.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23700-42020/- Per Month.
Age Relaxation For:
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate: 3 years,
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 100/- Mode of payment of Application fee by Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application form Starting Date: 07.02.2017
- Online Application form Submission Closing Date : 06.03.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 29 & 30.04.2017 and 06 & 07.05.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in form 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.