Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal
Position: Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector & Head Constable
Job Location: All India,India
Jobs Details: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 872 Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector & Head Constable in Communication Cadre for Job Location All India,India. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- Qualifications: Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- No of Post: 16 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.35400/- Per Month.
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- Qualifications: Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent or 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- No of Post: 110 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.29200/- Per Month.
3. Head Constable (Communication)
- Qualifications: Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of institution or equivalent.
- No of Post: 746 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.25500/- Per Month.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Category : 05 years
- OBC Category : 03 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for SI(Communication) and Rs. 100/- for HC & ASI through IPO or Bank Draft/Banker Cheque in favour of Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ranikhet SBI, Ranikhet Branch Code-0704 for SI & HC and favour of Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code-7976 for ASI. SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Standard Test , documentation & written examination.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Date of Advertisement : 31.12.2016 to 06.01.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document, Two self attested recent passport size photographs, Application fee & two self addressed envelop of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- to be affixed on each envelop send to Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK)Pin No.263645 for SI & HC and Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS:Khanapara, District:Kamrup, Guwahati(Assam)Pin No.781022 for ASI on or before within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News & within 45 days from the date of advertisement for remote areas.
For Apply Online Click Here