Railway Recruitment for ITI,12th Pass (PCM)-Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician-26570 Posts
Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Position: Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians
Job Location: All India
Jobs Details: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Invited Application for Post Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians in All India Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 17-02-2014. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Loco Pilot,Technicians
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Matriculation and ITI Examination. Candidates must have completed ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT from any recognized institutions approved by AICTE for Asst Loco Pilot and Technician posts. Intermediate/ 10+2 with Physics and Maths (Science) or 3 years Diploma in Engineering is also eligible for Technician posts.
- No of Post: 26570 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved category Candidate are required to pay Application fee Rs. 40/- while SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application fee of Rs. 40/- should be paid through Indian Post Order drawn in the favour of concerned Railway Recruitment Board. Refer to notification page for more details.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Last Date to Apply : 17.02.2014
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians posts in various Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs), can send their applications, through proper channel along with All required document should Reach Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) on or before 17th February 2014.
Get Jobs Details By Email: Click Here