Position: Health Worker
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 5628 Health Worker (Female) for Job Location Uttar Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 30-12-2016. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Health Worker (Female)
- Qualifications: Candidates must be 10+2 Intermediate Passed with Science Subjects from any Recognized Board and 2 years Women Health Worker Training Course.
- No of Post: 5628 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years (Age as on 01.07.2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/- Per Month.
Age of Relaxation For :
- SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates of UP : 5 years
Application Fee: UR Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 50/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Postal Order in favour of Directorate, Family Welfare, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Submission Of Application form Last Date : 30.12.2016
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document, two self attested photographs, self address one envelope with Rs.39/- stamp & application fee send to Directorate, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, 9 Jagat Narayan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- 226003 on or before 30.12.2016.