Position: Senior Resident & Tutor/Demonstrator
Advt. No. : AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/4304
Job Location: Odisha,India.
Jobs Details: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 252 Senior Resident & Tutor/Demonstrator for Job Location Odisha,India. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Online before 30 days from the date of publishing in the Employment News. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Senior Resident
- Qualifications: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
- No of Post: 182 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/- Per Month.
2. Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Qualifications: MD/Ph.D/M.Sc. in the concerned subjects from recognized university/institute.
- No of Post: 70 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Generala and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates through Internet Banking or NEFT or Online Transfer. Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Common Written Test & Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission Of Online Application Starting Date : 23.05.2016
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date : 30 Days From Date Of Publishing in the Employment News
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. on or before 30 Days From Date Of Publishing in the Employment News.